ARTESA® CHICKPEA FLOUR IS MADE TO MEET FORMULATORS' UNIQUE NEEDS.
- Produced using a proprietary separation and milling platform
- Small particle size, neutral taste and color profile, and highly-functional gelling properties
- Helps overcome formulation challenges in snack foods and baked goods
CHICKPEA IS BOOMING IN POPULARITY.
SO ARE PRODUCTS MADE WITH CHICKPEA FLOUR.
Over the last three years, products made with chickpea ingredients have grown 23% in North America.* That's because consumers want products that are gluten free and Non-GMO Project Verified, and chickpea flour delivers.
- Neutral taste and color profile
- Small particle size
- Highly functional egg replacement properties
- Provides unique, cravable texture in snack foods
Food and Beverage Claim Benefits
- Gluten Free
- Plant-based/ Vegan/ Vegetarian
- Allergen Statements: Contains no soy or wheat
- Non-GMO Project Verified
(labels simply as chickpea or chickpea flour)
- Meets ISO standard for "Natural"
Artesa® Chickpea Flour contains less than 1% fat and can be used to:
- Lower the fat content of some products
- Enhance the nutrition in gluten free products
- Add protein and fiber to foods like snacks and crackers
*Nielsen U.S. retail and convenience sales ending W/E 12/04/21
Learn more and request a sample of Artesa® Chickpea Flour.
Artesa® Chickpea Flour is an appealing solution for consumers and formulators alike. Experience the benefits firsthand.